Personal Training Session
Do you need motivation to reach your fitness goals? We can help you get there! As a former Olympian Kurt has a strong passion for heath and sports. KP Performance was established when Kurt retired as a professional athlete and shifted his focus to helping others achieve their goals. As a qualified personal trainer and 2016 Olympic Coach Kurt brings a diversity of knowledge to help those of all fitness levels, ages and goals.
Kurt provides Personal Training services at Aspire Health & Sports Bethlehem (253A SH 2, Bethlehem, Tauranga 3110).
- New Client Package: Individualised program and walk through + testing/measurements.
- 1 Hours Session: One-on-one personal training session with Kurt.
- 45 Min Session: One-on-one personal training session with Kurt.
- We also have options available that are not on our website such as, PT for couples or small groups, specific technique and testing assessments, Individual nutrition plan (from a qualified Nutritionist).
- Improve sports strength and conditioning.
- Technique focused sessions for key lifts.
- Weight-loss, muscle gain and lifestyle changes.
- Improve mobility and muscle balance.
- Core and back strengthening.
- Training around injuries/rehabilitation.
- Personalised programming to suit your abilities.
Step 1: Complete the online purchase.
Step 2: Kurt will be In contact with a FREE consult.
Step 3: Conduct baseline assessment, set short and long term goals, put measures in place to ensure progression and be clear on best pathway forward.
Step 3: Kurt will then book in your first PT session.
- Leigh-Anne Smith